Guest's picture

Heritage

Listed in: Page
Daati Maharaj ji
Submitted by ashok201 on Fri, 29/05/2009 - 12:35
Daati Maharaj ji

Sant Shiromani Shanicharnanuragi 'Daati' Madan Maharaj Rajasthani was born in the village of Alawas in Sojat Tehsil in Rajasthan. Popularly known as Daati Maharaj, he is revered in India as one of the leading astrologists. He is said to have extensive knowledge in Jyotish (astrology), Yog (Yoga) & tantra-mantra. He specializes in astrology, astro palmistry, kundalini jagaran swawagahan and aashtaang yoga and is a known writer and lecturer in his field of work.

Daati Maharaaj is believed to have guided thousands of people through his astrological findings, predictions and revelations to happiness and welfare. His followers and disciples are said to have named him Daati. The popular astrologer states his belief that all men irrespective of caste, creed or country are one and that through his knowledge he hopes to spread peace and prosperity throughout mankind.

"I have pleased Lord Shani through his pungent accomplishment and pungent devotion for the prosperity of all mankind. Through worship performed at the Shani idols I have placed in Pali in Rajasthan and Asola Fatehpur in Delhi, I believe that the hardest of troubles and problems caused due to the adversity of Shani are extinguished within no time," he says.

Daati Maharaj lives in an Ashram in New Delhi.

Watch "Daati Gurumantra" everyday 11:30pm & 7:30am only on News24

Also, watch Daati Maharajji LIVE at 9:00am every Saturday only on News24.

Daati Maharaj can be reached at the following address:
Shree Sidh Shakti Peeth Shanidham,
Shree Shani Tirth Kshetra Asola,
Fatehpur Beri, Mehrauli,
New Delhi-110074
Phone No: 91-11-26654400, 26653600
Website:http://www.shanidham.in/page.php?l_id=16
Categories: Heritage | Mehrauli
Your rating: None Average: 4.6 (5 votes)

32 Comments

Guest wrote Too much problem in our whole family past 50 to 60 years at 09:47:48 PM on August 10, 2014

Gopal Sarkar's picture

Dear Daati maharaj ji,my name is gopal sarkar,DOB- 01/04/1971 . BIRTH PLACE--- barddhaman ( in english BURDWAN)BIRTH TIME 02.05 AM.i think ,my shani mahadasha started from 04/03/1971.from that date i am suffering a lot .right now i am nowhere.i nothing is happening in my life proper way from my child hood---no money --too much problem in my life. think i have mahadasha of rahu & ketu maharaj also for this i have done KALASHARPA DOSH PUJA IN TRAYAMBAKESHWAR.really i dont know why so much problem & what is the solution

CAN I GET PROPER BIRTH CHART OF MY WHOLE LIFE ?CAN YOU GIVE ME PROPER SOLUTION ?
AND
I LIKE TO SEE YOU DIRECT .SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I SEE YOU DIRECT ?KINDLY, HELP ME OUT ABOUT THIS .ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST.BEFORE I DIE I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ANYHOW.
EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
THANKS & REGARDS
GOPAL SARKAR
08801391245

MB- PLEASE AVOID MY PREVIOUS MAIL(gmgopal17@gmail.com) BECAUSE some spelling mistake is there

Guest wrote Too much problem in our whole family past 50 to 60 years at 09:47:29 PM on August 10, 2014

Gopal Sarkar's picture

AND
EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
THANKS & REGARDS
GOPAL SARKAR
08801391245

Guest wrote Too much problem in our whole family past 50 to 60 years at 09:40:05 PM on August 10, 2014

Gopal Sarkar's picture

Dear Daati maharaj ji,my name is gopal sarkar,DOB- 01/04/1971 . BIRTH PLACE--- barddhaman ( in english BURDWAN)BIRTH TIME 02.05 AM.i think ,my shani mahadasha started from 04/03/1971.from that date i am suffering a lot .right now i am nowhere.i think i have maha dasha of rahu & ketu maharaj also for this i have done KALASHARPA DOSH PUJA IN TRAYAMBAKESHWAR.really i dont know why so much problem & what is the solution

AND
EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
THANKS & REGARDS
GOPAL SARKAR
08801391245

Guest wrote Dear daati maharaji ,my name at 09:33:48 PM on August 10, 2014

Gopal Sarkar's picture

Dear daati maharaji ,my name is gopal sarkar,DOB- 01/04/1971 . BIRTH PLACE--- barddhaman ( in english BURDWAN)BIRTH TIME 02.05 AM.i think ,my shani mahadash stated from 04/03/1971.from that date i am suffering a lot .right now i am nowhere.i think i have maha dasha of rahu & ketu maharaj also for this i i have done KALASHARPA DOSH PUJA IN TRAYAMBAKESHWAR.really i dont know why so much problem & what is the solution

AND
I LIKE TO SEE YOU DIRECT .SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I SEE YOU DIRECT ?KINDLY HELP ME ABOUT THIS .ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST.BEFORE I DIE I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ANYHOW
EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
THANKS & REGARDS
GOPAL SARKAR
08801391245

Guest wrote Too much problem in our whole family past 50 to 60 years at 09:28:17 PM on August 10, 2014

Gopal Sarkar's picture

AND
I LIKE TO SEE HIM DIRECT .SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I SEE HIM DIRECT ?KINLY DONT HELP ME ABOUT THIS .ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST.BEFORE I DIE I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ANYHOW
eAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
THANKS & REGARDS
GOPAL SARKAR
08801391245

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote GOVERNMENT JOB KUMTAK LAG JAYAGE DAATI MAHARAJ JI at 10:39:00 AM on August 27, 2012

SURENDRA SINGH 's picture

SURENDRA SINGH
DATE OF BIRTH 10-10-1980(REAL BIRTH 24-09-1980)
TIME PATA NAHI HAI
sHAM KO

Average: 2 (1 vote)

Guest wrote job & home. at 12:11:06 PM on May 14, 2012

Guest.govind baggan's picture

maharajji meri sarkari naukri bank me kaise lagegi aur hamara khudka ghar ka ghar kaise hoga.

Guest wrote meri bank me job kaise lagegi at 12:04:29 PM on May 14, 2012

Guest's picture

maharajji meri sarkari bank me job kaise lagegi aur hamara makan kaise hoga.

Guest wrote govt.job&home at 12:59:35 PM on May 13, 2012

govind baggan 's picture

om sai ram daatimaharaj ji .meri govt.bank me job kaise lagegi .ek makan humen bahut pasand hai lekin hum makan kaise le daatji hum loog aaj bhi kirayeke makan me rahte hai.

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote ek school karzdaro kaa atyachaar or jabran atikraman & kabza on at 04:13:11 PM on November 12, 2011

Jayesh Chandan's picture

TERROR & TREMOR OF ROWDY ELEMENTS CUM LAND MAFIA CUM WINE CONTRACTORS OF MP GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA MLA GURGAON & MLA BADSHAHPUR & CORPORATOR OF GURGAON WARD No.9 ON SEMI SLUM SCHOOL & THEY ARE TRYING TO GRAB THE SCHOOL LAND WORTH Rs. 60.00 LACS.,

What is the solution?

Guest wrote bisseness problems. at 06:13:52 PM on October 30, 2011

Arvind Patel's picture

jai sai ram dob 05/12/1965 time of birth 12.30pm ka birth hai mein bahut pareshan hoon. jin logone mere pass se paisa leya he aur credit me mal bheja he uske payment deta nahe aur hum ne jo hamara bissness keraya pe deya he uska bhi vevhar barobar karta nahi. pls koi rasta baten

Guest wrote bisseness problems. at 06:11:11 PM on October 30, 2011

Arvind Patel's picture

Average: 2 (1 vote)

Guest wrote bisseness problems. at 06:10:47 PM on October 30, 2011

Arvind Patel's picture

Guest wrote meri date of birth wrong at 11:28:17 AM on July 23, 2011

raj kumari's picture

Daati ji maharaj

meri birth dt worng hai pls sahi birth dt ye hai ( 16 aug 1976 ) pls aap achhi tarh se dekh kar batana meri life hi sari upset hui hai mujhe iska koi hal batayan

jai Daati maharaj ji

Guest wrote my carrier at 01:03:49 PM on July 22, 2011

arvindrana's picture

meri dob 5/11/1976 hai.barh place mukerian hai, koi kam nahi ho raha hai,har tarf se nagtive ho raha ha,no sanctification job,koi money ana ka rasta nahi hai,pls help to me,

Guest wrote Mahraj ji pranam my date of at 11:24:31 AM on December 15, 2010

ranjana's picture

Mahraj ji pranam my date of birth 14-5-1963 & time is 08:00am,maharaj ji mein baut duke hu hamare aartek satte belkul b tek nahe h .......hum charo traf sy parysan h .mery husbed kamaty be baut h par pysa ruk jata a time par melta nahe h .menat be hum bahut karty h aab to y bemar be rahany lag gay.mahraj bus aap ha koe rasta batay .plese maharj ji bus aap sy he koe umed h.......

Guest wrote Mahraj ji pranam my date of at 11:19:46 AM on December 15, 2010

ranjana's picture

Guest wrote for my children marriage at 03:34:04 PM on November 27, 2010

bharti rameshkumar gurnani's picture

my daughter birth 5 feb 1987 in vadodara gujrat time 8 : 11 pm when her marriage and how her life after marriage

Guest wrote new house/flats at 06:00:39 PM on September 15, 2010

C. L. Srivastava's picture

Respected Baba,
Namonaryan
Aap kaise hai ? how is your health ? would i like to about own house/flats and one new car maruti ecko.

Kindly bless me and advise for the above. my date of birth is 8/12/1960 but not aware about time, place is Gorakhpur (U.P.)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote new house/flats at 06:00:39 PM on September 15, 2010

C. L. Srivastava's picture

Respected Baba,
Namonaryan

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote namoh narayan at 11:13:57 PM on July 21, 2010

Shweta Sahni's picture

my date of birth is 23.10.1984, time is 01.09 pm.
when will i get married?

Guest wrote namoh narayan at 11:10:53 PM on July 21, 2010

Shweta Sahni's picture

my date of birth is 23.10.1984, i want to know when will i get married.?

Guest wrote Name: Payal P Doshi Date of at 12:33:32 PM on July 7, 2010

Payal's picture

Name: Payal P Doshi
Date of Birth: 16th March 1987
Time: 9:50 am
Place: Malad (Mumbai)

Meri Shaadi kab, konse saal, konse month hogi?

Regards,
Payal Doshi

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote To know About subh date for entering a new house at 05:21:17 PM on June 20, 2010

Sunil Kumar Upadhyay's picture

Respected Maharaj ji,
I have bought a new house, and want to know the subh date for entering(Grigh-Pravesh) within 1 month. Please guide me and tell a perfect date and time for this.
Regards,
Sunil Kumar Upadhyay
Gandhinagar,
Gjuarat

Guest wrote namaste maharaj ji!! Meri at 11:40:32 PM on May 21, 2010

Manju sethi's picture

namaste maharaj ji!! Meri janm tithi hai 7 oct 1969. samay-7:37am. Meri pati ka vyvasay abhi tak sthayi nahi hai,,,,, unki janm tithi k bare me koi jankari nahi hai. Kripya yeh batay, k unke vyavasay me uddhar kab hoga??????

Guest wrote future at 10:15:22 AM on May 4, 2010

rohit dhir's picture

nameste mera date of birth 30 july 1984 aur time 8:17 am hai. mein is time bohot duvidha mein hu plzz aap mere future ke bare mein mujhe kuch bata do ki mein aae kya kru apni life mein .

Average: 2.5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote apne life ke bare mein at 03:04:49 PM on April 17, 2010

Ravi Dwivedi's picture

mahraj ji pranam humara name RAVI DWIVEDI s/o SMT SAROJ DWIVEDI W/O shree DINESH DWIVEDI MERA JANM 10 OCTOBER 1990 mein din budhwar rat 10:55 mein hua ,,,mai ab 20 sal ka ho mai is samay engineering ka student ho mera man padai mein to bhut lagta hai lekin yad dasth ke karan mai bhut paresan ho aap he btayee mai kya karu koi number na hone ki wajeh se paresan ho aap koi upaii btainn

Guest wrote me apni job se related janna chhata hu at 07:45:34 PM on September 20, 2009

amit mehtrotra's picture
meri date of birth 28/09/1979 hai time 05.35 a.m birth place agra and day was friday

mksstm wrote please help at 08:25:53 PM on July 3, 2009

mksstm's picture
Sri Guriji, My date of birth is 6/11/1977 5.10 a.m born at Singtam, Sikkim. Right now i have no work no money and am very tensed please help. Mukesh

Guest wrote ratan at 02:53:32 PM on June 7, 2009

shubhendu's picture
meri zodiac leo hai mera bitrh 31 march 1988 time 10:15 a.m. hai kaun sa stone pehnu

PINKMONIKA@REDIFFMAIL.COM wrote MARRIAGE at 05:13:53 PM on May 29, 2009

PINKMONIKA@REDIFFMAIL.COM's picture
MERA NAME MONIKA GUPTA HA MERA DATE OF BIRTH HA 11-8-1987 BIRTH TIME 8-15 PM DELHI ( MADANGIR ) MERI MARRIAGE KAB HOGI KOUN SA YEAR & MONTH HA THANKS FROM ( MONIKA GUPTA )
Average: 3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote all life is problems at 11:13:50 AM on September 4, 2009

raj kumari's picture
jai sai ram meri dob 16-08-1976 time of birth 06:25pm ka birth hai mein bahut pareshan hoon daati ji meri life mein koi khushi naho hai na husband ka sukh hai or na hi aapne mata pita ki tarfh se pls mere husband mujhe piyar nahi karte or dusro ki baate sun kar mujhe bahut disturb karte hai aapni soch per nahi chalte pls koi rasta baten
Average: 5 (1 vote)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.