Noida

Listed in: Page
Greater Noida Residential scheme for 3216 flats opens today
Submitted by Amit Jain on Fri, 15/01/2010 - 15:30
For all aspirants looking to have a residential flat in the IT and knowledge city of Uttar Pradesh-Greater Noida, who may have proved unlucky in the affordable scheme flats offered by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority in the last instance in 2009, here comes another chance. The Chief Minister of U.P. Mayawati has thrown open a new residential scheme in Greater Noida in four different sectors, namely ETA-2, Omicron-3, Omicron-1 and Omicron 1A to offer 3216 new flats ranging from Rs 19.90 lakh to Rs 38.67 lakh for fresh applicants.

The new scheme, which opens on January 15, will remain open for public up to February 15. The draw of lots for the lucky allottees is expected to be held in May this year.

The new scheme is only for completely built up affordable flats, which would have a size of 86.67 square meters to 134.86 square meters super area and built up on a four storey basis. While the prices of ground floor have a premium price attached to the flats, the cost of all the flats from first floor to third would be a little lower, and in some of the blocks have lower super area also.

Although Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority has not yet specified, it is anticipated by experts that in the dying weeks of the scheme, a couple of private banks are also likely to open up windows to offer loans for deposit of earnest money.

In sector ETA-2 and Omicron-3, the earnest money for flats ranging from Rs 19.90 lakh to Rs 24.85 lakh has been specified as Rs 1.99 lakh per application and any applicant already having any existing property in Greater Noida is not eligible to apply for this scheme. For the other flats with a higher super area in Omicron-1 and Omicron-1A will have to pay an earnest money of Rs 2.77 lakh and Rs 3.10 lakh respectively.

While 2000 flats are on offer in Sector ETA-2, 640 flats are available in sector Omicron-1 while sector Omicron-3 has 336 flats. The lowest number of 240 flats would be on offer in the Sector Omicron 1-A, which incidentally, would also be the costliest and range right up to Rs 38.67 lakh for ground floor flats of 134.66 square metres super area.

More information including how to apply to the scheme should be available at www.greaternoidaauthority.in shortly.

Amit Jain
Your rating: None Average: 3.6 (27 votes)

317 Comments

Guest wrote why there is no rebate in booking amount for sc/st in 3216 flats at 08:11:56 PM on January 20, 2010

Hardip's picture
I would like to draw the attention of authorities of greater noida that probably due to some clerical error there is no mention of rebate in booking amount to be deposited under 3216 flats.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 10:35:16 PM on July 17, 2012

howtohaveanaffairz.com's picture

I've been surfing online greater than three hours today, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net might be a lot more useful than ever before.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 03:30:59 AM on July 30, 2012

Matt Cutts's picture

In October 2011, I went vegan with a few buddies at work.
I thought this might possibly be a crazy-hard challenge.
But it turns out which Northern California (and also especially at just
Google) is a pretty simple place to go vegan. I achieved a
a lot of respect for people that choose to
go vegan for different reasons.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 07:55:59 PM on August 7, 2012

Babystyle Prams's picture

Thank you for every other magnificent article.
The place else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal means
of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for
such info.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 01:03:01 PM on September 1, 2012

blackstone griddle's picture

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to
be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 07:42:10 PM on September 6, 2012

future cell phones's picture

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 07:11:40 AM on September 11, 2012

Derma Perfect Review's picture

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing,
therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that
thing is maintained over here.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 05:38:35 AM on September 12, 2012

bile reflux's picture

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the
rest of the site is very good.

Guest wrote Which location is better ? at 10:37:21 AM on January 23, 2010

Deven's picture
Hi , Which location is better out of these a) ETA-2 b) Omicron-3 c) Omicron-1 d) Omicron-1A Regards, Deven
Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Which location is better ? at 10:43:33 AM on January 23, 2010

Guest's picture
Hi, Out of below mentioned which location is better ? ETA-2 Omicron-3 Omicron-1 Omicron-1A Regards, DB

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 09:23:28 AM on June 17, 2013

goodbye cellulite nivea reviews's picture

I love it when folks come together and share thoughts.
Great site, stick with it!

Guest wrote ETA-2 and Omicron-3 at 10:57:27 AM on January 24, 2010

Meena Sengar's picture
Dear Sir, I am Meena , I would like to apply registartion for flat scheam ( ETA-2 and Omicron-3) on line. Please suggest me how it is possible. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Meena
Average: 3.3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote Could any one tell us that at 06:57:36 PM on January 26, 2010

Guest's picture
Could any one tell us that which are the banks Financing for earnest money for BHS-12/2010. thanks
Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Applying for the flat doesn not make sense at 09:00:11 PM on February 7, 2010

Amil's picture

This offering from Greater Noida Authority does not offer any advantage. Calling it as affordable housing is absolutely wrong. The prices quoted are much more than being offered by private builders. And one can expect the quality of flats that the authorities come up with. It would be absolutely a SARKAARI TYPE.

Guest wrote do somebody know , how many at 12:14:40 PM on February 17, 2010

Guest's picture

do somebody know , how many people have applied for this scheme?

Guest wrote do soebody know , how many at 12:15:30 PM on February 17, 2010

Guest's picture

do soebody know , how many people applied for this scheme?

Guest wrote How many people have applied at 12:17:07 PM on February 17, 2010

Guest's picture

How many people have applied for this scheme?

Average: 3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote I have a office space for at 02:18:50 PM on March 22, 2010

pawan premi's picture

I have a office space for lease out in Greater Noida main commercial hub , Alpha commercial belt .The area is 760sqft on 2nd floor and 1500 sqft on the 3rd floor facing the Golf Course. please feel free to call me on 9811958629.
thanks

Average: 3.5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote TO KNOW THE RESULT at 01:39:00 PM on May 8, 2010

RACHNA BALYAN's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY E-MAIL ID. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME AT 0131-2451760 OR 9411275345

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote when the draw for schme NO- BHS 12/2010 at 04:22:43 PM on May 12, 2010

manoj sharma's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID manoj8060@yahoo.com, or on my mobno-9911082005.

thanks
Manoj

Average: 3.5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote when the draw for schme NO- BHS 12/2010 at 04:22:55 PM on May 12, 2010

manoj sharma's picture

thanks
Manoj

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote i want to know draw date of at 08:39:10 PM on May 13, 2010

i want to know draw date of these flats i.e. BHS-12/2010

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Draw at 04:02:07 PM on May 17, 2010

Ajai's picture

As per the news, draw would happen on 31st May 2010

Guest wrote TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF BHS-12/2010 at 10:29:17 AM on May 19, 2010

ANMOL BALIYAN's picture

PLEASE SEND ME THE DATE OF DRAW OF BHS-12/2010, ETA 2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Average: 2 (4 votes)

Guest wrote Dates of Alottment at 02:11:10 PM on May 23, 2010

nitesh geol's picture

Pleaswe tell me, how i know about that my form was accepted or not.

Guest wrote Allotement dates at 02:13:35 PM on May 23, 2010

nitesh geol's picture

Can somebody tell me that how can i know that my form was accepted or not.

Guest wrote BHS-12/2010 at 11:12:42 AM on May 25, 2010

Rakesh Mohan's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID rakeshmohan@uflexengg.com or on my mob.no. - 9312940348

Guest wrote I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF at 02:54:05 PM on May 25, 2010

Guest's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID haridasojha1984@gmail.com.

Guest wrote Date of draw at 02:54:18 PM on May 26, 2010

Guest's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. MY FORM SERIAL NO. IS 31077. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID nishchay_bagai_dpsi@yahoo.com, deepak_1961_bagai@yahoo.com OR CONTACT 9810163290. THANK YOU

Guest wrote Draw of result- scheme BHS-12/2010 at 04:16:34 PM on May 27, 2010

Guest's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID sahebchunbook@gmail.com. or mobile no.9968957099, 98968957099

Guest wrote I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF at 09:05:36 PM on May 28, 2010

Ajay Kumar Srivastava's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. MY FORM SERIAL NO. IS 29365. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY MAIL-ID ajay123.1973@rediffmail.com,aks_2903@yahoo.comOR CONTACT 09412749903. THANK YOU

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote SEND THE DATE OF DRAW at 10:34:45 AM on May 29, 2010

dheeraj jain's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010 please feel free to call me on 8010460779
thanks

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote SEND THE DATE OF DRAW at 10:34:54 AM on May 29, 2010

thanks

Guest wrote result of scheme- BHS-12/2010 at 12:02:16 PM on May 30, 2010

bharat yadav's picture

SEND ME THE REULT ON MY MAIL ID - bybharatyadav69@gmail.com

Guest wrote Draw of BHS-12/2010 at 12:27:41 PM on May 30, 2010

Guest's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY E-MAIL ID. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME AT 9818318053

Guest wrote allotment date at 10:27:13 AM on May 31, 2010

Guest's picture

i want to know the date of draw of scheme bhs-12 if any know the date so send the date on my email id -ramjee5867@gmail.com

Guest wrote please..... notify at 12:07:08 PM on May 31, 2010

please..... notify me....2.... i have also applied

Guest wrote eta-2 draw at 02:17:53 PM on May 31, 2010

vijay rai's picture

please information more dhen

Average: 3.7 (3 votes)

Guest wrote Greater Noida authority is at 07:21:35 PM on May 31, 2010

Guest's picture

Greater Noida authority is very bad, don't share any information, they are just good in fetching money from public.
They don't even bother to update the date of draw on there website.

Average: 5 (4 votes)

Guest wrote want to know draw result 2010 at 01:57:33 PM on June 1, 2010

Sandeep Dhaundiyal's picture

Hi,
I had applied for BHS-12/2010 scheme. please let me know about draw results in GNIIDA.
Please feel free to contact me. (9868837759)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote eta-2 BHS - 12/2010 APPLICATION NO-32871 at 06:25:41 PM on June 1, 2010

sahash dev's picture

we are waiting with heart if you will tell us what is the draw date of above flat

with Regards
Sahash Dev
9873214400

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote resultttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt at 03:03:18 PM on June 2, 2010

Guest's picture

arre bhaiya kab aayega resulttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........................

Guest wrote draw at 04:17:21 PM on June 2, 2010

SUNNYSINGH's picture

kya koi pls bta sakta h ki draw kab hoga sunny
9212609500

Guest wrote draw date at 05:25:46 PM on June 3, 2010

Puneet Jain's picture

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010. PLEASE SEND THE DATE OF DRAW AND RESULT TO MY E-MAIL ID. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME AT 09410030037 MY E-MAIL ID IS puneet_jain1986@yahoo.co.in

Guest wrote resi flats at 08:13:52 PM on June 3, 2010

Guest dhurander bhato wadkar's picture

what is the way, i want to enter in the draw.can i apply now ? pl tell me the next draw of resi flate or plot. bhasinasish@yahoo.com

Guest wrote :) u r great at 11:04:24 AM on June 4, 2010

:) u r great

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote result of bhs 12/2010 of flate scheme at g.noida at 11:20:29 AM on June 4, 2010

dhruv prasad soni's picture

please tell the date of result, expected date of result,no mobile 9868167687

Guest wrote gniida results at 04:10:18 PM on June 4, 2010

plz tell me the expected date of results for scheme of ETA 2 flats

Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Greaternoida Flats Scheme opened in Jan.2010 at 04:36:12 PM on June 4, 2010

RAKESH SHARMA's picture

I had applied for 3BHK Flat vide Applicatiion No. 029170 through Axis Bank. I would like know the exact date of draw to be held for the abovementiioned scheme and my current status/fate.

Yours,
RAKESH SHARMA

Guest wrote HOW MUCH PREMIUM at 07:36:31 AM on July 28, 2010

ARORA's picture

KINDLY CONTACT WITH ME 9810920506 ARORA

Guest wrote Date of draw results of ETA-II at 12:46:25 PM on June 5, 2010

Guest's picture

Pls. send the result on my mail.Id, when draw would happen its already month of june is started

Guest wrote Date of Draw Scheme Code BHS-12/2010 at 05:15:34 PM on June 5, 2010

Sudhir Sharma's picture

Dear Sir,
I have applied a flat under scheme code BHS-12/2010. Kindly let me know the expected draw date which was suppose to be in the month of May 2010.

Regards,
Sudhir Sharma

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 09:38:33 AM on June 17, 2013

body wraps prices's picture

That is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

Guest wrote result of shceme ETA-2 at 12:58:48 PM on June 6, 2010

divya luthra's picture

dear sir PLEASE SEND ME THE DATE OF DRAW OF BHS-12/2010, ETA 2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Guest wrote ETA-2 flats Noida at 08:37:19 PM on June 6, 2010

amit kumat's picture

Please let me know the exact date of the results.
It was suppposed to come in may but its not there on the website.

contact me
9871078260

Guest wrote COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW at 08:59:13 PM on June 6, 2010

Vimal's picture

COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW OF HOUSING FLATS OF GREATER NOIDA SCEHME NO- BHS 12/2010

Guest wrote Draw result at 11:50:08 AM on June 7, 2010

plz tell me the expected date of results for scheme of ETA 2 flats

Guest wrote Draw result at 11:50:12 AM on June 7, 2010

plz tell me the expected date of results for scheme of ETA 2 flats

Average: 3.7 (3 votes)

Ahmed4321 wrote Respected Sir or Madam, I at 06:58:56 PM on June 7, 2010

Ahmed4321's picture

Respected Sir or Madam,
I wish to be a part of your beautiful city and I am told that I can apply for bhs12 scheme that was due to be announced in May 2010.
Now that it is late, I would like to take this opportunity to apply. Can you please inform me the process of doing so?
I shall remain grateful to the rest of my life to you.
I shall looking forward for your reply on the post.
Thank you very much and may almighty God bless you. I shall pray for you.
Ahmed

Guest wrote plz tell me the expected date of results for scheme of ETA 2 fla at 10:43:03 PM on June 8, 2010

vipin's picture

plz tell me the expected date of results for scheme of ETA 2 flats

Guest wrote Greater NOIDA Authority sucks at 02:52:47 PM on June 9, 2010

Guest's picture

Please do not try the numbers provided on Gr NOIDA authority's we site as follows:
+91-120 232-6150 (tel)
+91-120 232-6151 (tel)
+91-120 232-6335-7 (tel)
They will never pick the phones. Authority Sucks!!!!

Guest wrote draw result at 03:32:55 PM on June 10, 2010

Deepak sharma's picture

DearSir/Madam,
Please let me know what is the draw date for eta 2 flats.

Guest wrote Greater Noida Residential Scheme 2010 (BHS-12/2010) Update at 01:55:18 AM on June 11, 2010

Rajeev Kumar's picture

Hi everyone,

I got a chance to talk to the authority people yesterday, after calling the helpdesk no. thousands times. They are still not giving any concrete response. As per them, there is no confirmed information from authority on when the draw is going to be held. We can only wait and wait and wait.

Thanks and regards,
Rajeev Kumar

Average: 5 (5 votes)

Guest wrote Greater Noida Residential Scheme at 09:53:29 AM on June 12, 2010

Guest's picture

Please note this .....almost more than 10000 peopes have applied , each given almost 2 Lac/person ....Authority is sittings over ths money , sleeping it over , earning interest in crores , casual and filthy attitude.....just imagine , if a ordinary person had applied his hard earned money , its stuck with authority , and there is no communications at all from the authority ..atleast they can come with a notice informing the next date ....indian system sucks!!!!

Average: 5 (3 votes)

Guest wrote draw at 10:30:10 AM on June 13, 2010

bekhabar's picture

are authority walon...ya to bata do draw is may main aana tha ya next may main....bhagwan ke liye bata do

Average: 4.5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote draw at 10:30:16 AM on June 13, 2010

bekhabar's picture

Average: 4.8 (4 votes)

Guest wrote I read about 15th june in at 04:23:48 PM on June 13, 2010

I read about 15th june in some other web portal

Average: 5 (3 votes)

Guest wrote BHS-12/10 scheme at 07:29:24 PM on June 14, 2010

Guest's picture

I have applied flat under scheme BHS-12/10 through axis bank earnest money finance scheme, Please some body can let me know, how can i ensure that my application was submitted by bank to authority.

GS

Average: 4.7 (3 votes)

Guest wrote go to at 02:50:00 PM on June 29, 2010

Sanjay Yadav's picture

go to www.greaternoidaauthority.in search your application status.

Guest wrote BHS-12/2010 at 09:23:12 AM on June 15, 2010

Guest's picture

I applied for this scheme considering a govt scheme and be more fair than flats being offered by private builders in greater noida but while I meet the facts, this is worst than those builders, they will be so prompt to respond if I show little interest in their flats but this authority even don't bother to inform us about our money. Are we buying these flats for free or we belongs to BPL population of this contry for whom govt of india offers something for free but such things never reaches upto those peoples.
There are so many builders offering flats in same price range, once my money is back (now I am so sure that I will gain nothing in this scheme) to me I will surely go for these builders and will never recommend anybody to invest their money in greater noida authority.

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote BHS 12/2010 at 01:10:01 PM on June 16, 2010

Guest's picture

Hey Guys Put RTI For Draw Results. Otherwise nobody willl listen you. They are neither responding for mails nor contacting and giving advertisement in news paper for draw.

Average: 3.8 (4 votes)

Guest wrote I do not live in Noida, can at 10:51:46 AM on June 17, 2010

Guest's picture

I do not live in Noida, can one one of you guys fill the RTI form and send to them. Its amazing how the Noida authority is making a fool of everyone, its all corroded with corruption. Let's raise our voice togther against these corrupt officilas and government. http://files.gnida.in/rti/rtfformeng.pdf

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote draw result at 09:06:34 AM on June 20, 2010

Pulkit Gaur's picture

Provide me detail of form serial no-17053 on my mail id mentioned .

Guest wrote Hey litsen every1.. we should at 02:55:51 PM on June 18, 2010

Guest's picture

Hey litsen every1.. we should do 1 thing...
Jus go to the website http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/ and click on contacts.
There are several contact no.s given from Chairman of GNIDA to Deputy General Manager..
Now we have to call on each of the them and tell them that we r finally filling RTI against them otherwise update the information.

Guest wrote Listen everybody the draw at 11:57:14 PM on June 19, 2010

Sameer Prakash's picture

Listen everybody the draw will be declared between 26th June 2010 to 29th June 2010. I confirmed this news from greater noida authority and from my Axis bank branch.

Average: 5 (7 votes)

Guest wrote yes you are right i also at 12:00:58 AM on June 20, 2010

Guest's picture

yes you are right i also confirmed this news from greater noida authority. The news is true.

Average: 5 (5 votes)

Guest wrote thanks for sharing the at 09:45:57 AM on June 20, 2010

Guest's picture

thanks for sharing the information

Average: 5 (3 votes)

Guest wrote Regarding Draw at 05:51:39 PM on June 21, 2010

Guest's picture

gnida authority people saying result may be in last of this month or in next month ,date is not fixed they will publish dates on site once it fixed

Average: 5 (3 votes)

Guest wrote greater noida bhs 12 at 10:35:33 AM on June 24, 2010

Guest's picture

Draw results on 12th and 13th july. Pls read today's Times of india and HT.

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote BHS_12 scheme at 10:37:29 AM on June 24, 2010

rajesh t's picture

no news from greater noida. god knows when they are going to announce the draw.

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote BHS-12-2010 result at 11:34:25 AM on June 24, 2010

vivshot's picture

Hi Friends..

Draw results for BHS-12-2010 draw will be declared on 12th and 13th july, Read todays times of india (24th June) page number 18..

Best of luck.

Thanks Vivek

Guest wrote date of draw at 05:43:03 PM on June 24, 2010

jitender kumar's picture

no comment

Guest wrote Draw Date of ETA 2 at 06:10:50 PM on June 24, 2010

Guest NP Sharma's picture

It is concern of anxiety that No draw of ETA 2 has been carried out so far.

Guest wrote When will be draw of ETA 2 at 06:15:49 PM on June 24, 2010

Guest NP Sharma's picture

When will be draw of ETA 2

Average: 2 (1 vote)

Guest wrote application at 10:27:49 PM on June 24, 2010

Respected Sir or Madam,
I shall remain grateful to the rest of my life to you.
I shall looking forward for your reply on the post.
Thank you very much and may almighty God bless you. I shall pray for you.
Ahmed

Guest wrote registration n. of eta-ll flats at 08:17:28 AM on June 25, 2010

urmila's picture

i want to know the regiistration n. of flats of eta-ll and my application n. is 38180

Guest wrote BHS-12/2010 Application status at 10:37:57 AM on June 25, 2010

Hi Al- Pl check your sapplication status on this link-

Guest wrote Status at 10:44:39 AM on June 25, 2010

Guest's picture

Congratulations dear Urmila, your application has been received by the authority.

Guest wrote status of application no 2709 for eta 2 at 11:13:54 AM on June 26, 2010

Guest  ami chand kapasiya's picture

sir iwant to know wheather my application no 20709 for eta 2 has been recieved by your office or not

Guest wrote status of application no 20709 for scheme bhs-12 eta 2 at 11:23:09 AM on June 26, 2010

Guest  ami chand kapasiya's picture

sir i want to know wheather my application no 20709 for eta 2 in sheme bhs 12 has been recieved by your office or not

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote status of application no 20709 for scheme bhs-12 eta 2 at 11:23:13 AM on June 26, 2010

Guest  ami chand kapasiya's picture

Guest wrote Total no.s of Application submitted in BHS-12/2010 Scheme at 07:59:57 PM on June 26, 2010

Rajeev Kumar's picture

Hi All,

Is anyone aware of how many applications are submitted for the scheme BHS-12/2010 in total?

Rajeev

Average: 5 (4 votes)

Guest wrote Registration Form No. 16277,Scheme BHS-12/2010 at 05:48:41 PM on June 27, 2010

Rakesh Magan's picture

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the above form submitted on 15.2.2010 for ETA-II Flats Greater Noida

Guest wrote BHS-12-2010 Date Declared - 12 and 13 July 2010 at 11:33:21 AM on June 28, 2010

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote BHS-12-2010 Draw date declared - 12 and 13 July 2010 at 11:33:42 AM on June 28, 2010

Guest wrote is my application accepted? at 08:37:25 PM on July 1, 2010

Rashpal singh's picture

I applied for a flat through State Bank of India in ETS-ii. my application no. 17396 under bhs-12/2010 scheme. kindly acknowledge if my application has been received. Inadvertantly my sex is written as female. Kindly correct it as male.

Guest wrote Enquiry for GNIDA Flat scheme at 06:30:34 PM on July 3, 2010

sandeep dhaundiyal's picture

Hello sir,

Kindly confirm about flat scheme of greter noida of BHS 12/2010 ETA-II
Draw was going late and i don't know when the draw held

Please let me know

Guest wrote Draw of application no.17922 at 05:27:16 PM on July 12, 2010

HARIOM SHARMA's picture

sir plz tell me draw of my application no.17922 against residentional scheme bhs-12/20010 at eta-II, greater noida.

above application response sent in my above e-mail address

Guest wrote Draw result at 06:59:39 PM on July 12, 2010

Praveen Sharma's picture

The submitted Application Form Number 17922 has been matched with Applicant's Name: HARIOM SHARMA. The details are as follows:

Name HARIOM SHARMA
Father/Husband Name GHANSHYAM SHARMA
Form No 17922
Bank Code 02
Applied Category GENERAL
Sector ETA-II
Size 86.67 sq. mt.
Payment Plan 5 YEAR INSTALLMENT
Reg. Amount Rs. 199000/=

Guest wrote Eta 2 flats result at 05:42:02 PM on July 12, 2010

Nirmal Kumar's picture

today is the draw date how i can get the result

Average: 3.7 (6 votes)

Guest wrote GREATER NOIDA BHS12 DRAW RESULTS at 10:48:58 PM on July 12, 2010

echkay's picture

Since the draw results are not yet posted online you can refer to the draw commentary on the link provided to check the status

Guest wrote information regarding results of GNIDA 3216 residential flats at 09:58:06 AM on July 13, 2010

Guest   amit goel's picture

sir

my GNIDA application form no. is 28858 . sir plese confirm my results .

Guest wrote You have been alloted a flat at 11:01:15 AM on July 13, 2010

echkay's picture

You have been alloted a flat in ETA-2 congratulations

Guest wrote Please let me know also , I at 09:27:12 PM on July 15, 2010

Guest's picture

Please let me know also , I have applied also for the same.

My mobile no 9818308201

sumir

Guest wrote eta 2 flat allotment at 11:14:21 AM on July 13, 2010

Plz confirm me thru mail my status in ETA II. My form no -32886

Guest wrote INFORMATION ABOUT ETA-2 FLAT RESULTS at 12:06:47 PM on July 13, 2010

DAULAT RAM GUPTA's picture

sir plz tell me draw of my application no.29024 against residentional scheme ETA-2/2010 at eta-II, greater noida.

above application response sent in my above e-mail address

Guest wrote result at 12:07:17 PM on July 13, 2010

Prithvi Pal's picture

my GNIDA application form no. is 16831 . sir plese confirm my results .

Guest wrote result at 12:07:20 PM on July 13, 2010

Prithvi Pal's picture

my GNIDA application form no. is 16831 . sir plese confirm my results .

Guest wrote result at 02:10:58 PM on July 13, 2010

rajeev mahajan's picture

my GNIDA application form no. is 31301 . sir please confirm my results ..waiting for your reply.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 04:28:00 AM on June 5, 2013

http://www.preachr.com/link/283's picture

I feel like George Jetson with this thing that I didn't even know I wanted existed. Cost Usually cost is the first thing on any consumer's mind.
' Exhaust fans should be fitted in the southeast corner.

Guest wrote please conform result of residental plot of eta ii gnid at 05:05:40 PM on July 13, 2010

ganesh dutt sharma's picture

plz tell our results of draw 13.7.2010 form no.35491

Guest wrote lucky draw [greater noida ] at 09:42:45 PM on July 14, 2010

ramesh rajput's picture

plz tell the result of greater noida draw scheme2010 form no.35491

Guest wrote RESULT OF FORM NO. 27908 at 02:17:04 PM on July 15, 2010

Guest ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA's picture

please inform me status via e-mail.

Guest wrote Hi All, I want to sale 87 sqr meter flat in greater noida at 02:36:10 PM on July 15, 2010

ANIL bATWADA's picture

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(932Sqft.) flat on ground floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority . Plz CALL ANIL :- 9251025425

Guest wrote Intrested for purchase at 08:30:37 AM on July 17, 2010

Rakesh Magan's picture

Dear Anil

Pls. give the correct phone no. or contact to me my mob:9873236657.

Rakesh

Guest wrote 09251025425 at 08:38:48 PM on July 17, 2010

09251025425

Guest wrote my result at 05:28:35 PM on July 15, 2010

ms.anju's picture

Provide me result of form serial no-26897 on my mail id mentioned .

Guest wrote Sell recently allocated Flat of GNIDA Eta-II at 10:50:03 PM on July 15, 2010

akhil v's picture

I want to sell my flat which have been allocated to me. Kindly contact through email.

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Hi All, I want to sale 134.86 sqr meter flat in greater noida at 04:22:38 AM on July 16, 2010

VINNY ARORA's picture

Hi All,
I want to sale my 134.86 sqr meter(1451.62 Sqft.) flat on ground floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority . Plz CALL ARORA :- 9810920506

Average: 5 (18 votes)

Guest wrote Flat on sale at 02:03:51 PM on July 16, 2010

Siddharth Gupta's picture

I have got 1 flat in draw of Greater Noida 2BHK in Omicron 3, If anyone is interested he can contact me on my mobile 09868476771

Guest wrote Greater noida BHS 12 scheme flat for sale at 08:51:34 PM on July 16, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to sale my flat alloted to me in bhs scheme 12 120 mtr top floor in omicron 1 contact me at 9311118032 . Rishi

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote sale of new allotment in Gr. Noida at 12:57:53 PM on July 17, 2010

Mukul's picture

is it 2bhk or 3bhk and on which floor. whats the other specification. mail all detail on mukul22@rediffmail.com

Guest wrote 120 mtr top floor in omicron at 01:00:47 PM on July 17, 2010

Mukul's picture

Pl mail all property detail at mukul@rediffmail.com.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 12:20:23 AM on May 29, 2013

vitiligo research studies's picture

I enjoy, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be
having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Guest wrote I want to Sell recently allocated Flat of GNIDA Eta-II at 07:08:59 PM on July 17, 2010

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(933Sqft.) flat on 3rd floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida.

Deepak Piplani
9999300730

Guest wrote FLAT FOR SELL IN ETA2 ON 3rd FLOOR at 08:11:21 PM on July 17, 2010

mahadev's picture

I HAVE A 2BHK FLAT WITH LIVING ROOM + DINING ROOM
2 TOILETS
IF YOU INTERESTED
CALL @ 9355819800
er.mahadev@hotmail.com

Guest wrote rate at 08:13:14 PM on July 17, 2010

raj0001's picture

how much u want

Guest wrote I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(933Sqft.) at 04:53:06 PM on July 19, 2010

Deepak Piplani's picture

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(933Sqft.) flat on 3rd floor in greater noida at 27 Lakh.newly allotted in Greater Noida.

Guest wrote Sale 2 BHK Newly Alloted at 08:42:47 PM on July 17, 2010

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(932Sqft.) flat on ground floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority . Plz CALL ANIL :- 09251025425

Guest wrote 2BHK-2T (with Store room) apartment in Omicron 3,greater noida at 01:16:10 PM on July 18, 2010

Hi,

I want to sell my newly alloted 2 BHK-2T (WITH LIVING ROOM + DINING ROOM) apartment (1000 sqft) in Omicron 3.

Call me at 9310611343 ( or mail at veeqstn@gmail.com) if interested.
Thx,

Guest wrote 2BHK-2T (with Store room) apartment in Omicron 3,greater noida at 01:16:17 PM on July 18, 2010

Hi,

Call me at 9310611343 ( or mail at veeqstn@gmail.com) if interested.
Thx,

Guest wrote I want to Sell recently allocated Flat of GNIDA Eta-II at 09:42:29 AM on July 19, 2010

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(932 Sqft.) flat on ground floor in greater noida .
newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority sector ETA -II . Plz CALL Raj :-

Thanks

Guest wrote I want to Sell recently allocated Flat of GNIDA Eta-II at 09:45:47 AM on July 19, 2010

Hi All,
newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority sector ETA -II . Plz CALL Raj :- 9582942189

Thanks

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote I want to Sell recently allocated Flat of GNIDA Eta-II at 11:34:07 AM on July 19, 2010

Deepak Piplani's picture

Deepak Piplani
9999300730

Guest wrote Premium Of Eta 2 Flat at 12:09:07 PM on July 19, 2010

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(932Sqft.) flat on 3rd floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida.
Anubhav
9414273383

Average: 4 (2 votes)

Guest wrote I want to sale my newly allotted 86.67 Sq Mtr (932 Sq Ft.) Flat at 03:00:26 PM on July 19, 2010

Pawan Kumar Raghav's picture

Hi,

I want to sale my newly allotted 2 BHK 86.67 Sq. Mtr flat in sector ETA - 2, Greater Noida, if interested please contact @ 9810005075.

Regards,
Pawan K. Raghav

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote i want to sale my flat at 04:01:12 PM on July 19, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter flat on ground floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority . Plz CALL Rajeev Sharma :- 09717011699

Guest wrote 1 BHK 45 Sq Mtr Flat for Sale in Greater Noida on Ground Floor at 06:23:20 PM on July 19, 2010

Pawan Kumar Raghav's picture

1 BHK flat for sale on ground floor in Cassia Estate, Sector Pi-2, Greater Noida.

Contact @ 9810005075

Guest wrote Want to sell 2BHK flat at ETA2 Greater Noida at 04:50:15 PM on July 20, 2010

Deepak Piplani's picture

Hi All,

I want to sell newly alloted greater noida authority flat.

Deepak Piplani
9999300730

Guest wrote I want to sell 2BHk flat at ETA2 at 04:59:31 PM on July 20, 2010

Deepak Piplani's picture

Deepak Piplani(email: deepak.piplani@gmail.com)
9999300730

Guest wrote sale of flat 134.86 Sq Mtr at Omicron 1A at 06:24:19 PM on July 20, 2010

If interested please contact 9810036668 or mail at amitgupta176@yahoo.com

Guest wrote Flat at Sector ETA 2 at 09:49:41 AM on July 21, 2010

Amit1980's picture

Want to sell my newly alloted flat (86.66 SQM), First Floor in Sector ETA 2, Greater Noida, anyone interested pls call Amit (9971693650).

Guest wrote I want to sell 2BHk flat at ETA2 at 03:18:54 PM on July 21, 2010

Deepak Piplani's picture

Deepak Piplani(email: deepak.piplani@gmail.com)
9999300730

Guest wrote Intrested in purchasing a gnida allotted fla. at 08:54:38 PM on July 21, 2010

ajit yadav's picture

Dear all,
hiiiiiii
Any intrested to selling their gnida alloted newly flat only(ETA-1,ETA-2,OMICRON-3) please contact me at 9810336657,Res- 01125056034 and on my email-ID ajit.yadav@gmrgroup.in

ajit yadav
9810336657

Guest wrote Flat at omicron 1 of 120 mtr for sale at NO EXTRA PREMIUM at 09:51:05 PM on July 21, 2010

Rishi bhargava's picture

I want to sale my newly alloted flat of 120 mtr top floor at no extra premium interested people please call urgently 9311118032

Guest wrote Flat at omicron 1 of 120 mtr for sale at NO EXTRA PREMIUM at 09:51:13 PM on July 21, 2010

Rishi bhargava's picture

Guest wrote Flat at omicron 1 of 120 mtr for sale at zero premium at 09:52:07 PM on July 21, 2010

Rishi bhargava's picture

Guest wrote Intrested in purchasing a gnida allotted flat. at 04:12:09 PM on July 22, 2010

Ajit yadav's picture

Dear all,
hiiiiiii
Any intrested to selling their gnida alloted newly flat only(ETA-1,ETA-2,OMICRON-1) please contact me at 9810336657,Res- 01125056034 and on my email-ID ajit.yadav@gmrgroup.in

Ajit yadav
9810336657

Guest wrote want to purchase in mitra society ,greater noida at 05:31:54 PM on July 22, 2010

Guest's picture

i want to purchase in mitra society ,greater noida ,if any body intrested please call 9717008927

Guest wrote Sale of Flat at 09:35:22 AM on July 23, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to sell flat of 120.78 Sq.Mt. ,Ground Floor allotted in Omicron I,Sector GH-01B in Greater Noida.
Contact:
09311845944

Guest wrote i want to purchase ETA II in at 03:08:08 PM on July 23, 2010

i want to purchase ETA II in resale pls contact ,09815990369

Guest wrote i want to purchase ETA II(Ist at 03:10:06 PM on July 23, 2010

Guest's picture

i want to purchase ETA II(Ist or IInd floor) & Omicron III resently alloted, 09815990369

Guest wrote Want to sell my ground floor in ETA-II. at 05:06:30 PM on July 23, 2010

Hi All,
I want to sale my 86.67 sqr meter(932Sqft.) flat on ground floor in greater noida .newly allotted in Greater Noida Autority . Plz CALL Pratap-9818433139

Guest wrote WHY ALL R SELLERS at 03:01:04 AM on July 24, 2010

HI ALL,
WHY ALL ALLOTEE MEMBERS ARE SELL FLATS IN NO EXTRA MONEY.
WHY ALL ARE YOU WORRY.
CHANGE YOUR THINK, BE POSITIVE, IT IS A DREAM CITY.
DO BUY DONT SELL.
ITS A BIG GAME OF SUCKERS PROPERTY DEALERS.
JAAGO RE JAAGO RE

Average: 5 (19 votes)

Guest wrote because these flats are not at 10:46:25 AM on July 24, 2010

Guest's picture

because these flats are not transferable till u made total payment to GNIDA, Without transfer no bank will finance u,As per GNIDA the will not allowed transfer before handing over (after 2 year).As per my information u have to pay additional 10% (of total value) to GNIDA to execute sale deed to enable transfer.Pls clarify if any other update u have.

Average: 3.7 (3 votes)

Guest wrote sale of allotment in omicron 1 flats at 10:40:51 AM on July 26, 2010

inderpal singh's picture

we are not to hold it long, before surrender we are to sale it.

Guest wrote allotment in ETA 02, GREATER NOIDA at 08:41:27 PM on July 27, 2010

durgeshwar dayal's picture

DEAR I AM WITH YOU,

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote allottment of 2bhk flat in eta-2 at 03:04:25 PM on July 24, 2010

Guest ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA's picture

ihave applied vide application no.27908 for allottment of 2bhk flat.can you inform me whether i have been successful in draw of lot.

Guest wrote apka flat nikla hai bhai at 04:52:39 AM on July 29, 2010

rishi bhargava's picture

apka flat nikla hai bhai

Guest wrote Flat at ETA at 10:27:53 PM on July 24, 2010

ML Goyal's picture

I would like to sell II Floor Flat of 86.67 Mtrs at ETA of GNOIDa

Guest wrote Sale of Flat at Omicron at 12:35:35 PM on July 27, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to sell a newly allotted flat at omicron. Anybody interested in buying please contact 9650924447

Guest wrote Residential Projects in Delhi/ NCR at 06:49:36 PM on July 28, 2010

realstateagent's picture

Real estate dealers have more knowledge about property market. They help the people to select best and luxurious apartments with magnificent features and excellent amenities for luxurious life. They offer residential projects with fashionable apartments and imaginative features. You can get detailed information from this site about various residential projects in Greater Noida or Delhi/NCR or immediate information you can contact at 0120-4338222.

Guest wrote Flat at omicron 1 of 120 mtr for sale at NO EXTRA PREMIUM at 04:49:17 AM on July 29, 2010

rishi bhargava's picture

Guest wrote BHS-12 GREATER NOIDA at 12:50:13 AM on July 29, 2010

ARORA's picture

this is all dealer mafia which is not letting the rates of scheme bhs-12 rise, Dealers are collecting allotments @ no/less premium and once most of the allotees are out the rates will boom..
how can someone justify the rates of yamuna ex. way @premium of 4000/- . if yamuna ex. way has a rate of 8000/- then ETA-2, OMICRON, OMICRON 1A is far more better in infra and other aminities.. see jps infra shares also FLUNKED SO what about the worthless project yamuna ex. way , I JUST WANNA REQUEST THE ALLOTTEES OF BHS-12 TO HOLD THE PROPERTY YOU WILL REPEND IF YOU SELL IT TO THESE DEALER MAFIA.. HOLD FOR 3 YRS AND YOU WILL DEFINTELY GET ABOUT 90-95L FOR THE SAME PROP FOR WHICH TODAY DEALER IS OFFERING NONE.. ALSO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ADVERTISE AND SELL THE PROP ON YOUR OWN.. CUT THE CRAB DEALERS OUT

Average: 4.9 (23 votes)

Guest wrote A Normal reply aginst this beautiful statement... at 11:29:03 PM on July 30, 2010

Guest's picture

Dear all ...I want to write in hindi bcz every can read and understand easily its very important for those peoples they want to sell our flats to other than regal hire....
first of all i am not dealer I am one of ALLOTTEE ok..all dealers are mafia but you know its a profession of dealers and its totaly money game ...as per me mafia its okkk but maostly dealers are cheaters in this profession ..the same thing u check near by you ...per aao sab allotees jante hai ek close baat in this schme BHS 12 authority ne transfer issue hi hi nahi kiye hai abhi tak .....rate boom tab karte hai tab possen hand to hand melte hai not e after 2or3 years just like DDA hand to hand like that ...jis kisi ka flat nikla agar ab usne apne 30 percent money GINDA ko submit nahi ke to aaap jante ke jo amount use submit kiya hai wo to ho gaya japat or jisne BANK se lone liya hai wo bank ko wapis karega paise agar nahi kiye to undersection 138 criminal ACT check bouns case me gaya under..this is forthose peoples they dn't having a sufficent money for submit not for every one..and yamuna express highway schme plots the minimum 300 sq yards u know esliya uske price high rates hai ....plots and flats are totaly different....this is not a worthless project yamuna ok i think its a hit project from my point of views...and every one like also and its so cheep its first plot start from 12,lac ok flat start from 20,lac..ab agar kisi ke pass sufficiant money na ho to wo kaya karega tell me..how can purchage .....and u know one thing the dealers are also offering same price in market ...go and check in market and u assume....what my advse to all you all search a faithful persons to sell your flats ....not sarch wrong persons jo last me apko cheat kar base money dubwa de .....same thing i also follow..to sell my flat...bcz of some problem i am not be able to purchage...bcz dealers are not proper mafia they all cheaters and india its full of cheater peoples....so same your time and save ur time...okkkkkk ..if u want to advise cntact me on my mail id aryan_flyhigh@yahoo.in fell free to contact me kyoki ma pahele dhoka kha chuka hu.....bcz of bleady cheaters....

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote A Normal reply aginst this beautiful statement... at 11:29:15 PM on July 30, 2010

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote Are the allotment letters at 10:42:55 AM on July 31, 2010

Guest's picture

Are the allotment letters out?
When we have to make 30% payment to GNOIDA

Guest wrote Worried About Allotment Omicrom-01B at 04:08:18 PM on August 16, 2010

Arun Panwar's picture

Kindly Request you to Help me out about this property
I have new attotte in greater noida Omicron -1 , Third floor Flat number 404
i Wanna sell ou but no one response
if any one want this property pls contact to me at this 9711110090

Arun

Guest wrote Regarding purchase of plot or flat at 05:48:59 PM on July 30, 2010

SANJAY SINGH's picture

I want purchase a plot upto 70 mtr. or flat LIG. if anybody interested please contract me
Sanjay Singh 9910528667

Guest wrote Allotment Letters at 09:56:04 AM on July 31, 2010

Guest's picture

Are allotment Letters out?
When we haveto make 30% payment to Gnoida

Guest wrote Omicron 1 ground floor 120 sq m for sale at 01:23:56 PM on July 31, 2010

Guest's picture

A ground floor GNIDA flat under BHS 012 scheme in Omicron 1 of size 120 sq m for sale. Contact 09008806795

Guest wrote Are allotment Letters at 05:59:03 PM on July 31, 2010

Guest's picture

Are allotment Letters out?
When we haveto make 30% payment to Gnoida

Guest wrote Purchage .......purchage.....ginda alloted flat ....contact me at 11:19:39 PM on July 31, 2010

Dear all,
hiiiiiii

ajit yadav
9810336657

Guest wrote BHS12_GreaterNoida group at 10:09:04 AM on August 1, 2010

BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo
Intrested, Please join.

Average: 4.5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote You can buy a flat in ETA - 2 scheame. at 06:21:24 PM on August 1, 2010

Dear Allotte,

I want to tell you the real story.

Property delaer's don't want premium to be increased because in this scheame they will not earn so much in comparision to private builders.

Regarding transfer of property: It is true that it will not transfer until the first allotte will execute lease in his/her name, by that time property will be transfered in your name till that time you can have a agreement to sale and GPA in your name. So this means buyer don't have to worry as you will have all the legal document. At the time of handing over the property lease will be in your name only.

I have inquired about all this from a laywer. You cans also get it cleared.

Regards,
P. K. Raghav

Average: 5 (4 votes)

Guest wrote BHS12_GreaterNoida group at 09:41:43 PM on August 1, 2010

BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo
Intrested, Please join.

ARORA wrote JOIN GROUP OF BHS12_GreaterNoida at 01:30:26 AM on August 2, 2010

ARORA's picture

JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE STRENTH
BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Average: 5 (13 votes)

Guest wrote Flat for Sale in Omicron 1 (120 sq. mtr.) at 03:30:51 PM on August 2, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to sell my 120 sq. mtr. flat on second floor in Omicrion 1 sector in Greater Noida. It's newly allotted by Greater Noida Autority.
Contact me at 9717497612 (Rohit)

Guest wrote JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE at 08:28:53 PM on August 2, 2010

JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE STRENTH
BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Guest wrote 2bhk flat for sale under bhs 12 scheme in omicron 3 at 12:11:38 PM on August 3, 2010

Vinod's picture

Hi all
2 bhk flat for sale alloted under omicron3 scheme in greater noida. it is a 101sq mt flat.Minimum premium. Call 9219536115
regards
Vinod K Sinha

Guest wrote 2bhk flat for sale under bhs 12 scheme in omicron 3 at 12:16:47 PM on August 3, 2010

Vinod's picture

2bk aparment of 101 sq mt under omicron 3 at greater noida.minimum premium.call 9219536115
Vinod

Guest wrote kindly advice at 12:34:54 PM on August 3, 2010

Vinod's picture

i am alloted a 2 bhk flat in greater noida under BHS 12 scheme in omicron 3.Any body could advice what would be the future of the investment which i make in greater noida?what would be property rates say after two years
regards
Abhinav

Average: 1.3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote GDA MAdhuban BApudham Scheme at 11:15:05 PM on August 3, 2010

Hi all,

I want to know the future of Ghaziabad Mdhuban mapudham area scheme (LIG flat) 45 smtr .and what is the current premium. and provide me the advice what to do.hold or sell

anu

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE at 02:09:50 AM on August 4, 2010

JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE STRENTH
BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Average: 2.7 (3 votes)

Guest wrote eta-2 flat for sell at 04:07:26 PM on August 9, 2010

Guest's picture

Want to sell my newly alloted flat (86.66 SQM), third Floor in Sector ETA 2, Greater Noida, anyone interested pls call Alok (9953454427).

Guest wrote eta-2 flat for sell at 04:08:09 PM on August 9, 2010

Guest's picture

Want to sell my newly alloted flat (86.66 SQM), First Floor in Sector ETA 2, Greater Noida, anyone interested pls call Amit (9953454427).

Guest wrote purchase .......purchase......anyone selllll ..ginda alloted fla at 02:06:56 AM on August 10, 2010

Ajit yadav's picture

Dear all,
hiiiiiii

ajit yadav
9810336657

Guest wrote eta-2,2nd floor,grater noida authority flat for sale at 03:30:54 AM on August 10, 2010

jay shankar's picture

i would like to sale at a good premium,eta-2,2nd floor
pl contact
9891364632

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote BHS-12/2010 at 01:07:14 PM on August 11, 2010

Guest's picture

Are the allotment letters out?
When we have to make 30% payment to GNOIDA

Guest wrote want to sell 2bhk at eta 2 at 10:43:50 PM on August 11, 2010

rajneesh's picture

want to sell newly alotted 1st floor flat in eta2 2bhk for 30 lakh

Guest wrote eta 2- 2 bhk bhs-12 greater noida at 11:23:17 AM on August 12, 2010

Guest's picture

dont have day dreams- no buyers -all all for flats i have surrendered and when i wenrt to surrender there was a queqe of people surrendering. better surrender.

Guest wrote 3BHK, 1st Floor, Omicron-1, Greater Noida Authority at 12:15:48 PM on August 12, 2010

Eklovya's picture

Hi,
I am willing to sell my racently alloted (thru Greater Noida Authority BHS-12 scheme) 121 Sqm. 3BHK flat, 1st Floor in sector Omicron-1. If anyone interested can contact me on 9958682276. Thank You!!

Guest wrote Sale of newly aootted flat (3BHK 120.5 sq.mt in omicron 1) in Gr at 01:43:56 PM on August 12, 2010

Guest's picture

If any body is interested to buy the above flat pl contact : hsthukral@rediffmail.com

Guest wrote Sale of newly allotted greater noida flat Omicron 1 3BHK 120.7 at 01:55:14 PM on August 12, 2010

Guest's picture

If any one is interested to buy contact hsthukral@rediffmail.com

Guest wrote Sale of Flat allotted in BHS-12, Greater Noida at 07:03:30 PM on August 14, 2010

Hi,
I want to sale newly allotted flat in OMICRON - 03 2BHK, Ground Floor
Contact at 9312072156

Average: 1 (2 votes)

Guest wrote BHS-12 at 10:07:56 AM on August 15, 2010

Guest's picture

I want to purchase newly allotted one floor preferably Ist or IInd or IIIrd floor flat in ETA-2, 2bhk.,If any body interested to sell. please call me on my Cell 9868957099.

Guest wrote BHS 12 - 86.6 SQM 2 BHK IIIrd floor flat for sale at 02:07:34 PM on August 19, 2010

Amitaggarwal19's picture

BHS 12 - 86.6 SQM 2 BHK IIIrd floor flat for sale

Guest wrote sell at 07:43:17 PM on August 19, 2010

Guest Bidyut's picture

I want to sell my flat alloted at 3rd floor, block no-3, ETA-02, contact me at my cell 09911001908, 09650522043

Guest wrote sell at 07:43:32 PM on August 19, 2010

Guest Bidyut's picture

Guest wrote Pl contact at 9910222592 , if at 11:25:42 AM on October 6, 2010

Pl contact at 9910222592 , if you interested to buy at attractive prices

Guest wrote when the allotment leters will out of eta 2 scheme at 09:35:16 PM on August 17, 2010

rajneesh's picture

when will be the allotment letters will out when i have to pay 30% payment i have been alloted a 1st floor flat in eta2 should i hold it suggest me

Guest wrote JOIN BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo at 12:09:52 PM on August 19, 2010

Yagnik's picture

JOIN ALL ALLOTTEE AND MAKE STRENTH
BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Guest wrote BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo at 12:17:30 PM on August 19, 2010

yagnik's picture

JOIN BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo
Make it your strength

Guest wrote BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo at 01:04:39 PM on August 19, 2010

yagnik's picture

JOIN BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Guest wrote I want to sell flat which i at 03:17:12 PM on August 19, 2010

Siddharth Gupta's picture

I want to sell flat which i got in Greter Noida authority BHS-012 scheme this week on date 13th July 2010. The address and specification of the flat is: (Sector Code - GH-04, Sector Name - OMICRON-03, Pocket Block No-19, Flat Number - 402, Floor Type - Third Floor, Size - 101.77 sq. mt.), Please contact me at my mobile 09868476771 or mail me at Siddharth.quality@gmail.com for further details.

Guest wrote Allotment /Demand Letter issued towards BHS-12/2010 Scheme. at 09:03:32 PM on August 24, 2010

Guest's picture

Are the allotment letters out?
When we have to make 30% (after adjusting registration money already paid with application) payment to GNOIDA .

Guest wrote Allotment/Demand Letter issued under BHS-12/2010 Scheme. at 09:05:59 PM on August 24, 2010

Guest's picture

Are the allotment letters out?

ARORA wrote the allotment letters out at 12:51:57 AM on August 26, 2010

ARORA's picture

YES, ON DATED 16-08-10

Guest wrote I am an allottee of ground at 10:56:08 PM on August 26, 2010

Average: 4.2 (5 votes)

Guest wrote what is future prospects of at 10:58:53 PM on August 26, 2010

Guest's picture

what is future prospects of retaining a GNA flat.

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote I am an allottee of ground at 11:00:26 PM on August 26, 2010

Guest's picture

I am an allottee of ground floor flat in ETA 2. What are the future prospects of retaining this property. I hope that rates will boom in the coming time as metro project upto pari chowk has been finalised. other amenities are also good. Please advise me. mob 9911514911

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote I am an allottee of ground at 11:07:49 PM on August 26, 2010

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Guest wrote JOIN BHS12_GreaterNoida group at 08:17:30 AM on August 27, 2010

JOIN BHS12_GreaterNoida group created on yahoo

Guest wrote BHS-12---Infomation on allotment. at 05:25:38 PM on August 28, 2010

Guest's picture

GNOIDA had been issued allotment letters to the banks where the 10% (EMD) amount financed. I financed from Axis Bank but no information received from the Bank so far. Whether any information received from the allottee who were financed from Axis Bank.

Guest wrote Yes I got the allotment at 02:29:15 AM on September 9, 2010

guest's picture

Yes I got the allotment letter from Axis bank.

Guest wrote Sell Greater Noida ETA-2 Ground Flooor at 03:01:58 PM on August 29, 2010

Dev Jha's picture

Hi
I wan to sell me recently alloted Greater noida authority residential aprtment in ETA-2 Ground Floor. Please contact me on 9810989616

Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Sell Greater Noida ETA-2 Ground Flooor at 03:02:03 PM on August 29, 2010

Dev Jha's picture

Hi

Guest wrote sale of newly alloted flat in eta2 at 10:07:26 PM on August 30, 2010

rajneesh's picture

want to sell newly alloted 1st floor flat at eta2 in greater noida in 30lakh .if any intrested contact me at 9818668019

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 09:28:49 PM on June 8, 2013

sexkontakte österreich's picture

Ich weiß genau, wie ich einen Mann glücklich tun kann. Willst du auch einmal meinen geilen
Arsch nehmen und mich in meinen Hintern verwöhnen.
Wolltest du schon immer einmal ein Sexdating mit
einer Frau haben, die dir im Bett noch einiges beibringen darf.

Guest wrote sale of newly alloted flat in eta2 at 10:11:05 PM on August 30, 2010

rajneesh's picture

Guest wrote for allotment deail at 12:04:43 PM on August 31, 2010

malati's picture

please provide me allotment detail on my email .

Guest wrote email add. at 10:40:54 PM on August 31, 2010

rajneesh's picture

provide me your email id. I have given my phone no contact on that

Guest wrote Dear allottees of ETA 2 sect at 12:55:29 PM on September 2, 2010

Guest's picture

Dear allottees of ETA 2 sect greater noida, I have visited the site to ETA 2 sect. This would be the most prime sect of G Noida as 130 mtr (six lane) road is under construction passing thru this sect. Metro Station is proposed here. Sector road is under construction . Construction tender will be finalised on 09 Sep 10 and completion within 18 months. Keeping in mind all these factors dont think to sell your ETA 2 flat at low primium otherwise you will repent. I advise hold it for two three yrs to get good return otherwise it will be a nice sector to live in. Thanks. Allottee of ETA 2 mob 9911514911.

Average: 4.9 (7 votes)

Guest wrote ETA 2 will be a nice sector at 02:13:34 PM on September 3, 2010

Guest's picture

I also agree with u this will be good sector in near future and the price will be double in coming next year .
i suggest all allotte pls HOLD it one or two year .

Average: 5 (4 votes)

Guest wrote greaternoida allottee at 12:34:13 PM on September 7, 2010

aj's picture

can anybody please tell me, what is the formality of enterin into agreement to lease with GNOIDA for bhs_12 scheme.

Average: 3 (2 votes)

Guest wrote BHS10 at 09:10:48 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest's picture

For Sale 40 sqm.LIG Flat at MU-II sector,GREATER NOIDA (Upcoming Railway Station Bodaki is Very Near) Scheme Code BHS10 Contect 9213436187

Guest wrote BHS10 at 09:11:05 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest wrote BHS10 at 09:11:25 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest wrote BHS10 at 09:13:06 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest wrote BHS10 at 09:13:31 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest's picture

Guest wrote BHS 12 scheme is totally failed as 50 % allottees surrendered at 09:31:35 PM on September 7, 2010

Guest's picture

BHS 12 scheme is failed as I have visited GNIDA office today and almost 40% of the allottees have surrendered their flats

satish_diwaker@yahoo.co.uk wrote surrender at 09:58:22 AM on September 12, 2010

satish_diwaker@yahoo.co.uk's picture

can u tel us why they are surrendering the flats of sector ETA-2. What is the problem in BHS12 scheme.9953128044

Guest wrote BHS 12 scheme 50 % allottees surrendered their flat at 09:37:41 PM on September 7, 2010

rishi bhargava 's picture

I have visited GNIDA office and found out that almost 40% flat have been surrendered please suggest

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote please go and surrender at 09:42:31 PM on September 7, 2010

rishi bhargava 's picture

please think twice as most of the flats have been surrendered

Guest wrote SURRENDER OF GNIDA FLATS BHS12 at 09:07:33 PM on September 14, 2010

Guest's picture

I ALSO VISITED GNIDA. I WAS TOLD THAT APPROX 45 PERCENT FLATS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SURRENDERED. THIS MAY GO UP TO 50 PERCENT AS TOMORROW IS THE LAST DATE TO SURRENDER.

Guest wrote Hold ur flats at 02:12:53 PM on September 8, 2010

Hi all,

The flat price will be in boom in near future . so HOLD ur flats.metro will come near eta 2 area around last 2012

anu

Average: 5 (6 votes)

Guest wrote noida extn will be a better place in future at 05:13:56 PM on September 8, 2010

rishi123's picture

how can you say that as authority flat cost is around 2500 psf with no facilities and you can get good deal near noida and near metro flat around 1900 psf with all facilities in noida extn i suggest go and see that place also

Average: 3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote Authority flats are always at 09:09:18 PM on September 8, 2010

Guest's picture

Authority flats are always better even after without any facilities with regard to living comfort compared to multistory builder flats with so called many facilities. these facilities are only for name and to pay without using these. wherever you live a comfortable life at authority flats with more open space and only four story flats with no monthly charges on name of these facilities.

Average: 3.9 (7 votes)

Guest wrote Who says noida extension is a at 08:26:30 AM on September 9, 2010

Guest's picture

Who says noida extension is a better place then Omicron or ETAII sector.
Go and See.
Omicron and ETA are live scetors, people are living in those sectors. You have markets there. What you have it in Noida extension?

Average: 4.8 (4 votes)

Guest wrote Hi at 10:03:32 AM on September 9, 2010

Dev Jha's picture

Want to sell my newly alloted flat (86.66 SQM), Ground Floor in Sector ETA 2, Greater Noida, anyone interested pls call Dev ( 9810989616)

Average: 1 (2 votes)

Guest wrote LICHFL loan at 12:23:53 PM on September 9, 2010

aj's picture

can anybody please guide whether LIC housing finance withhold some money for the down payment opted allotttee from the loan amount.

Guest wrote lift facility at 05:02:38 PM on September 9, 2010

aj's picture

is there any lift facility to the apartment being proposed to be allotted under bhs12 scheme

Guest wrote want to sell newly alloted flat in eta2 at 10:08:00 PM on September 9, 2010

rajneesh's picture

I want to sell 1st floor newly alloted flat in sector eta2 for 30lakh .I have deposited the 1st installment of 3.98lakh.If anybody intrested pls contact me at 9818668019

Average: 5 (4 votes)

satish_diwaker@yahoo.co.uk's picture

how to create bhs12 greater noida yahoo group

Guest wrote JOIN DDA_2010 group created at 01:07:44 PM on January 11, 2011

JOIN DDA_2010 group created on yahoo

Guest wrote FOR SALE at 08:32:34 PM on September 14, 2010

Udai Singh's picture

For Sale : 40 sqm.LIG Flat at MU-II sector,GREATER NOIDA (Near Upcoming Railway Station Bodaki) Scheme Code BHS10. Please contact: 9717874239

Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Want to sell my ETA-2 Flat of Greater Noida at 10:30:42 AM on September 20, 2010

Rishi Khare's picture

Hi,

I wan to sell my Greater Noida Authority Flat ,first Floor is approximately same rate.
If any body interested pls. call me 09911603020

Guest wrote please call me at 9868267962 at 04:16:20 PM on November 3, 2010

I am interetsed please call me at 9868267962

rahul_ch wrote B'ful Indpndnt House for Sale ,Ghaziabad;2.5 flrs,prime location at 01:04:37 PM on September 21, 2010

rahul_ch's picture

Beautifully built Independnt House for Sale in Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad.. 2.5 Floor built, Corner plot, 3 side open.. Quality Construction, beautiful elevation... Good location .. Only Genuine buyers contact..Call Directly - 9136550181

Guest wrote Execution/ Registration of Agreement to Lease. at 05:29:39 PM on September 26, 2010

Hi friends, ,
Kindly see the Clause N of the brochure and 1st para of the second page of the allotment –cum-Allocation letter , as per provision of Govt. Notification No. 3066/11-5-2009/500(100)/2008 dated 12-06-2009 allotte has to execute an Agreement to Lease and get it registered with Sub-Registrar, Gautam Budh Nagsr, within SIX months from the date of allotment otherwise allottee shall have to pay stamp duty at circle rate at the time of Execution of LEASE DEED. The copy of the Govt. Notification can be seen on the web site of the Authority.
A) I search the Govt Notification on the Authority’s website but not trace.
B) What process of the execute the said Agreement to Lease.
C) Whether any charges is to be made to execute the said Agreement to Lease within six months from the date of allotment.
D) Whether the said Agreement to Lease is to be made on Stamp Paper ? If so, Worth of the Stamp Paper.
E) Whether any Lawyer is to be required in this task? How many payment/ charges is to be made to the Lawyer in the task.

If any known the above information. Please send me on my e-mail address-sahebchunbook@rediffmail.com

Guest wrote GREATER MOHALI AREA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ( AEROCITY) . at 05:38:49 PM on September 26, 2010

Hi Friend good morning

Now finally draw dates of GREATER MOHALI AREA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ( AEROCITY) are finalized

draw will be start on 24th September

24th Sept 500sq
25th Sept 400sq
26th Sept 300sq
27th Sept 250sq
28th Sept 200sq
29th Sept 150sq
30th Sept 125sq

so Best of LUCK

SUDESH

SaiTrust wrote Buy a Greter Mohali Authority at 08:20:57 PM on September 29, 2010

SaiTrust's picture

Any Body interested to sale GREATER MOHALI AREA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ( AEROCITY).
please call - 7737368625.....write us- saitrustinfra@gmail.com

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Aerocity mohali at 11:24:29 PM on September 30, 2010

Anybody interested to sell aerocity mohali plot. Plz contact 9717276843

Guest wrote Areocity Mohali at 11:21:00 AM on October 5, 2010

Air's picture

Anyone selling his /her plot in Areocity please call 9999101776

Guest wrote Sale of flat at ETA 2 Greater Noida at 11:14:16 AM on October 6, 2010

Guest's picture

Want to sell newly alotted flat at ground floor at ETA 2 grater Noida at par .

Pl contact 9910222592

Guest wrote purchase flat at 01:06:16 PM on October 20, 2010

i am intrested , pls contact me on this contact no --9560986027

Guest wrote purchase flat at 01:06:40 PM on October 20, 2010

i am intrested , pls contact me on this contact no --9560986027

Guest wrote I am interested at 04:12:51 PM on November 3, 2010

I am interested please cont. at 9868267962

Guest wrote Agreement to lease within six months from the allotment of Flat at 04:50:34 PM on October 13, 2010

Hi friends, ,
Please see the Clause N of the brochure and 1st para of the second page of the allotment –cum-Allocation letter , as per provision of Govt. Notification No. 3066/11-5-2009/500(100)/2008 dated 12-06-2009 allotte has to execute an Agreement to Lease and get it registered with Sub-Registrar, Gautam Budh Nagsr, within SIX months from the date of allotment otherwise allottee shall have to pay stamp duty at circle rate at the time of Execution of LEASE DEED. Please clarlify the following :-
A) What process of the execution of Agreement to Lease.
B) Is any charges to be paid to execute Agreement to Lease within six months from the date of allotment? what authority................
C) Whether the Agreement to Lease is to be made on Stamp Paper ? If so, Worth of the Stamp Paper.

Guest wrote Agreement to lease within six months from the allotment of Flat at 04:51:02 PM on October 13, 2010

Hi friends, ,
A) What process of the execution of Agreement to Lease.

Guest wrote Allotment of flat at ETA-2 under BHS-12 scheme at 07:06:48 PM on October 20, 2010

Guest's picture

Dear friends, I am an allotee of a flat in ETA-2 under BHS-12 scheme. I am going to pay the full amount at a time, as I have already given the option for down payment. But I have not gone to the sight at greater noida or the office of Authority. Still I am going to pay. If the allotment/proposal is genuine or not ? Also, whether I am going to take right decision or not. Pl. guide me.

Guest wrote BHS 10 at 01:27:25 PM on October 21, 2010

Guest wrote BHS 10 at 01:27:41 PM on October 21, 2010

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Refund of security BHS 12 at 06:13:01 PM on October 30, 2010

H.S.Thukral's picture

I surrendered my allotment in Omicron 1. does any body has information when the GNIDA is goind to refund the amount deposited as initial payment.

Guest wrote OVERHEAD HIGH TENSION LINE at 01:00:55 AM on November 7, 2010

S D YADAV's picture

WHAT IS FUTURE OF OVERHEAD HIGH TENSION LINE ACROSS THE SECTOR ETA 2 ? IS IT GOING TO EFFECT THE RESIDENTIAL FLATS FOR LIVING ? WHAT IS CURRENT STATUS OF CONSTRUCTION , IF ANY ??? KINDLY COMMENT, IF ANY ONE HAS SOME INFORMATION.

Guest wrote have u purchased / got allotment from authority at 04:08:19 PM on January 26, 2011

Guest's picture

sir, have u purchased or got allotment from authority. We want to take loan for new allotment . pl guide us from where to take loan

Guest wrote have u purchased / got allotment from authority at 04:08:32 PM on January 26, 2011

Guest's picture

Guest wrote have u purchased / got allotment from authority at 04:08:48 PM on January 26, 2011

Guest's picture

Guest wrote have u purchased / got allotment from authority at 04:09:47 PM on January 26, 2011

Guest's picture

Guest wrote have u purchased / got allotment from authority at 04:09:56 PM on January 26, 2011

Guest wrote Agrement to lease at 12:47:47 PM on November 9, 2010

Hi friends, ,
A) I search the Govt Notification on the Authority’s website but not trace.
B) What process of the execute the said Agreement to Lease.

If any known the above information. Please send me on my e-mail address-kamlendra79@gmail.com
mobile-9810407369

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:48:44 PM on December 6, 2010

Hi
I wan to sell me recently alloted Greater noida authority residential Flat in MU-II Greater Noida, Ground Floor. Please contact me on 9560738225

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:49:30 PM on December 6, 2010

Hi
I wan to sell me recently alloted Greater noida authority residential Flat in MU-II 40 Sqr Mtr Greater Noida, Ground Floor. Please contact me on 9560738225

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:49:40 PM on December 6, 2010

Hi

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:57:33 PM on December 6, 2010

Om Prakash's picture

Hi

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:57:56 PM on December 6, 2010

Brajesh Kumar's picture

Hi

Guest wrote sale for Flat Sector-Mu-II Greater Noida at 04:58:55 PM on December 6, 2010

Brajesh Kumar's picture

Hi

Guest wrote ETA 2 at 08:40:41 PM on December 14, 2010

Surendra Singh's picture

Hi All,
I want to sell my flat which is in ETA 2 sect greater noida, I have visited the site to ETA 2 sect. This would be the most prime sect of G Noida as 130 mtr (six lane) road is under construction passing thru thru ETA 2 Sector. Metro Station is proposed here (Confirmed from authority). Sector road is under construction . Construction tender will be finalised on 09 Sep 10 and completion within 18 months. Due to delay in Loan(asking for a bribe) I want to sell this flat at authority cost. No extra premium needs to pay. Contact me on 9810246680.

Guest wrote Reply to comment | Delhi Live at 12:06:56 AM on April 30, 2014

casino mobile games's picture

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.

I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to
new posts.

Guest wrote ETA 2 Flat no 210 Area 86.67 sq mtr at 08:38:18 PM on December 14, 2010

Surendra Singh's picture

Guest wrote Hi All, I want to sell my at 08:48:03 PM on December 14, 2010

Surendr's picture

Guest wrote ETA 2 at 09:30:24 PM on December 14, 2010

Hi,
I want to sell my newly allotted flat in sector ETA 2 at the same price. Buyers and dealers, please contact 9717276843

Guest wrote WANT TO SELL A FLAT at 04:22:55 PM on December 21, 2010

rajneesh mendiratta's picture

WANT TO SELL A NEWLY ALLOTTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN SECTOR ETA 2 AT A PRICE OF 30 LAKH IF ANY INTERESTED CALL ME AT 9818668019 ALREADY PAID FIRST INSTALLMENT

Guest wrote WANT TO SELL A FLAT at 04:25:35 PM on December 21, 2010

rajneesh mendiratta's picture

WANT TO SELL A NEWLY ALLOTTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN SECTOR ETA 2 AT A PRICE OF 30 LAKH IF ANY BODY INTERESTED CALL ME AT 9818668019 ALREADY PAID FIRST INSTALLMENT

Guest wrote ETA-2 at 05:46:03 PM on December 25, 2010

Sajay Arora's picture

Most of the flast have been surrendered you wont get money even at par therefore pls precise the amount 30 is too much . iof you agree with 20-21 lacs let me know

Guest wrote ETA-2 Flat at 06:35:52 PM on December 25, 2010

Rajeev Kumar's picture

We are ready to sell our flat in 21 lacs. If interested please contact 8860506529 (Rajeev Kumar)

Guest wrote ETA 2 at 09:04:51 PM on December 25, 2010

I want to sell my flat on authority rate. Kindly contact 9810246680

Guest wrote ETA 2 flat for sale at 11:40:55 AM on December 26, 2010

Rajeev Kumar's picture

Hi,

I am ready to sell my flat @ 21 lacs. My contact # is 8860506529

Guest wrote i am intrested in dis flat if at 04:40:31 PM on January 1, 2011

Guest's picture

i am intrested in dis flat if it suits my demands...

Guest wrote Hi everyone, Pls contact at 04:19:21 PM on January 3, 2011

Rajeev Kumar's picture

Hi everyone,

Pls contact 8860506529 for buying the eta2 flat or leave your number who so ever is interested

Guest wrote JOIN DDA_2010 group created at 01:09:30 PM on January 11, 2011

JOIN DDA_2010 group created on yahoo

Average: 5 (2 votes)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.