Guest's picture

NCR

Listed in: Page
NBCC aims for constructing more affordable flats in NCR
Submitted by Amit Jain on Mon, 26/04/2010 - 18:43

The National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) Limited is coming up with 8,000 one to four-bedroom flats priced between Rs 7 lakh and Rs 45 lakh in Khekra, Uttar Pradesh. The location is just 22 kilometres away from the Kashmere Gate ISBT on the Delhi- Saharanpur highway. The prices of the flats are 30% lower than market rates.

The project will be completed in two phases and would have all modern amenities. It will be completed in the course of next two to three years, according to Arup Roy Choudhury, chairman-cum-managing director, NBCC Ltd.

It may be highlighted that apart from NCR, NBCC has also identified some particular zones in different states, where it would go all out to develop some residential townships at rates which could be lower than those offered by private developers, with comparable amenities.

The move comes on heels of the NBCC’s flagship scheme to launch such affordable flats for NCR last year in March.

While draw of lots for the first phase, where 1100 flats were up for grabs, was held a month back in March, the lottery for the second phase for remaining 6,900 flats would be held later this year.

The entire area of proposed residential Khekra township spreads across 100 acres. This would be the PSU's second housing project in the National Capital Region. The shortage of housing in urban areas was the reason NBCC ventured into the sector.

Last year, NBCC had launched two housing schemes in the mid and low end cat- egory in Gurgaon, Haryana and Loni, Uttar Pradesh.

In Gurgaon, NBCC is coming up with 4,000 flats for employees of central government and public sector units. The flats are priced between Rs 22 and Rs 45 lakhs.

NBCC launched its first housing scheme in Delhi last year where 2,500 flats, priced between Rs 25 lakh and Rs 60 lakh, are coming up near the Ghitorni metro station on Mehrauli- Gurgaon road. The flats will be ready by 2012.

Similarly, in Loni near Ghaziabad, 2,000 flats are being developed in the mid segment category. Fifty per cent of the flats will be reserved for government employees while the remaining 50 per cent will be open to the general public. These flats are priced between Rs 7 and Rs 15 lakh.

Amit Jain

No votes yet

22 Comments

Guest wrote Membership of housing scheme at 01:09:33 PM on June 19, 2010

Kuldeep Singh Gill's picture

How can I get the membership of the housing scheme at Delhi/ N C R

Guest wrote application new flat nbcc project phase 11 & phase 111 at 05:31:13 PM on September 4, 2012

Asheesh kumar's picture

i want buying a 2 bed room flat for nbcc project in bagpat khakra up please all information give me my Email id and contact no 9868568059

Guest wrote Application new flat NBCC project phase 11 &phase in Khekra at 10:14:21 AM on November 2, 2012

Bhopal Singh's picture

Application new flat NBCC project phase 11 &phase in Khekra Bagpat

Sir I M Intrast for nbcc new project in khekra bagpat 2 B H k Booking for details

Guest wrote Member-ship at 12:45:54 PM on June 26, 2010

Manmohan.Dhawan's picture

I would like to be your member to get day to-day informations
of housing schemes

Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Member-ship at 12:47:44 PM on June 26, 2010

Manmohan.Dhawan's picture

i would lime to be your member to get day to-day information of housing scheme NCR

Guest wrote 2BHK Apartment 101 sqm,3rd Floor,Sector OMICRON 3,GreatertNoida at 12:29:30 PM on July 18, 2010

Guest's picture

Hi , I want to sell my newly alloted apartment (2BHK-2T,Dring,Dining,Store Room,3rdFloor),in Greater Noida BHS-12 Scheme.
Please call me on 9310611343.
Thx.

Guest wrote NBCC Khekra at 06:23:49 PM on December 14, 2010

Manmeet's picture

want to sell my 3 bks Flat + study in NBCC TOWN (Phase 1) at khekra, 2nd Floor its on State Highway No 57, Delhi to saharanpur, 19 KM from ISBT Kashmiri Gate Delhi. NBCC is central government Company and has good reputation. Contact support.webdesignindia@gmail.com
Manmeet-9810067295, 40502005

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Guest wrote want to sell at 07:01:40 PM on December 14, 2010

Manmeet's picture

Manmeet-9810067295, 40502005

Average: 1 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Interested in purchasing 3 BHK Flat at 11:22:27 AM on January 4, 2011

SHANKER KUMAR KARJEE's picture

Interested in purchasing 3 BHK Flat.please quote your price

Guest wrote Interested in purchasing 3 BHK Flat at 11:22:31 AM on January 4, 2011

SHANKER KUMAR KARJEE's picture

Interested in purchasing 3 BHK Flat.please quote your price

Guest wrote hi at 08:12:30 PM on January 4, 2011

pradip pal's picture

I want to sell my 3bhk NBCC flat @ 21Lac, if interested mail me.
Rgds,

Pradip

Average: 1.3 (3 votes)

Guest wrote Sale of 2BR Flat at NBCC Khekra at 10:38:01 AM on January 15, 2011

Kamal Mendiratta's picture

I want to see 2 bed room flat at Khekra, NBCC. It is on 2nd floor. 5% discount is available as it is alloted to govt. employee.

Kamal Mendiratta
9971710532

Guest wrote Sale of 3bhk flat in NBCC khekra at 02:46:01 PM on January 15, 2011

deepak thukral's picture

I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING NEWLY ALLOTED 3BHK FLAT 1100 SQ.FEET IN NBCC TOWN KEHKRA INTERESTED PERSONS MAY CONTACT AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL
deepak_thukral1@rediffmail.com
mobile 09417496655

Guest wrote I am interested to sell 3bhk flat in NBCC town Khekra at 06:26:18 PM on August 6, 2011

RAVINDER KUMAR  KOTI's picture

I want sell my alloted flat 1100 sft in secound floor in khekra phae I project , NBCC is a leading Public sector co . in contruction ( making of good quality apts.) any one is interested pl call 9911140791 (ravinder kumar koti) ( price negotoable)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Guest wrote Sell at 12:57:56 PM on October 17, 2011

ashutosh's picture

Dear All,
Anyone interested in buying 3 BHK flat in khekra a NBCC project pl mail me and price is negotiable.

Guest wrote 1 and 2 BHK flat in NBCC town at 04:27:15 PM on January 21, 2012

Guest's picture

I have a 1 and 2 BHK flat in NBCC town, Khekra. Anyone interested in buying can contact me at highreturns.rt@gmail.com or 9717332023. These flats are in the almost constructed towers and are ground floor flats. I can sell 1 BHK for 10 lacs and 2 BHK for 15 lacs, all inclusive (including transfer charges). The possession of these flats would be within 2012.

Guest wrote Purchase of I BHK at 11:43:03 AM on June 14, 2012

Guest V G Moorty's picture

In case still u are interested to sell I BHK kindly contact 9868826484 if stilled payment will be shortly please

Guest wrote Purchase of I BHK at 11:44:18 AM on June 14, 2012

Guest V G Moorty's picture

Guest wrote NBCC Khekra 1 and 2 BHK for sale at 04:30:29 PM on January 21, 2012

Guest's picture

1 and 2 BHK for 10 and 15 lacs respectively (all inclusive, including transfer charges). Hurry, golden opportunity. Possession within 2012, these flats are in already constructed towers. Contact 9717332023 asap.

Guest wrote Selling Type-4 flat in NBCC town (Khekra) at 02:25:10 PM on March 13, 2013

Guest's picture

I am interested in selling Type-4 flat having two toilets, 2 balconies at fourth floor of NBCC town, Khekra project. Lift is being constructed only in this tower. It is located at Delhi-Baghpat-Saharanpur state highway. It is 19 km from Kashmiri Gate and 20 Km from Dilshad Garden Metro Station. Development of this area is in full swing i.e. 6-lane road, Rly. station etc. Details of Type-4 flat may be seen at NBCC website (www.nbccindia.gov.in) and interested person may physically visit the site. Possession expected in the end of 2013. Anyone interested in buying can contact me at ak@bhelhwr.co.in. These flats are in the almost constructed towers.

Average:

Guest wrote I want to purchase flat of NBCC at 03:00:04 PM on November 30, 2013

Ashokkumar's picture

Kindly send all details of this flates my phone No. is 9811421630 please contact me urgently.

Guest wrote 1 BHK BHIWADI at 12:44:05 PM on October 17, 2013

Sandeep Chandna's picture

It was a very good Blog, and the information provided here helped me a lot to find a better choice for me. I visited few more websites to search for similar information. A few that I found useful are 1 BHK Flats in Bhiwadi

Thanks for information provided by you, it was best of all. And also better than http://jeetproperties.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.